Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Nomenclature... always the nomenclature....

User: ...so I tried pasting, but then it wouldn't paste, and now my email's gone!
Myself: Okay, so we'll need to pull that from a back up. I'll need the last known good date.
User: ...
Myself: So when was your email last known to be... good?
User: Oh, my email is working just fine. I just lost a few things that were sent to me.
Myself: Uh right, so when was your email still there?
User: Oh, it's here right now.
Myself: I thought you said you lost email.
User: Oh no, I lost several.
Myself: Okay. So you lost email...
User: (INTERRUPTING) Several.
Myself: Uh... I was always told that you could just said 'email' if it was one or multiple.
User: (CURIOUS) Oh? Okay.
Myself: So you lost your email around when?
User: Oh, last hour, hour and a half, two...
Myself: Er, right, so if someone was going back and trying to find out when your email was still there, when would they look? Two hours?
User: I think it was around then.
Myself: (FINALLY VICTORIOUS) We'll call it three to be safe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Web Hosting resources for most Web hosting Features
Web Hosting if you or your readers are interested

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home