Monday, January 09, 2006

"My shoelace came untied, mind if I borrow your car keys?"

Caller: Hi, can I have expensive complicated application installed directly on my computer?
Me: You do know that normally we access expensive complicated application via the cheap simple webpage?
Caller: Yeah, but the cheap simple webpage isn't working for me today. None of the guys have been able to get in.
Me: Has anyone called to report that cheap simple webpage isn't working?
Caller: No, I don't think so.
Me: *slaps forehead* Really? *clicks!* Okay, cheap simple webpage is opening up okay on my end. How are you opening it?
Caller: I was clicking on a link in an email.
Me: Okay, just open up Internet Explorer. Now type in simple URL to open up cheap simple webpage
Caller: It works!
Dr Nick: Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home