Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yay! Another submission!

Caller: I took down our server!
Me: Wait, what happened?
Caller: I didn't want the cleaning people to mess anything up so I went in to clean it myself and I accidentally unplugged it. There are no lights on it anymore.
Me: Can you plug it back in?
Caller: Sure... *muffled noises*
Me: Ok? How does it look?
Caller: Lights are back on!
Me: Ok, good. What server is it?
Caller: (servername)
Me: One second. *checks server* ...and it is now accessable. Please leave the dust bunnies alone next time.

-- this electric experience courtesy of T

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie said...

The response you gave was possibly the Greatest Response Ev4r.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Shhh! It was from a submitter! We have to be nice or else they'll stop sending stuff in! :-O

On a more serious note, maybe I need to come up with a better way of labelling outside submissions. Perhaps a little "this one thanks to..." blurb at the end

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home